CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Reverse Psychology

Rhees hasn't been the best eater for the past year. It seems like he'll go 2 or 3 days eating only gold fish crackers (this is of course not for lacking of trying to feed him other things, but he refuses). Then after a few days of eating a bite here and there, he'll have one day of stuffing his face. Recently, however, we discovered a little secret! This is how we get Rhees to eat these days. It's reverse psychology at it's finest!

6 comments:

Amelia said...

Hey Rach!! That reverse psychology has worked wonders in our house. I'm glad to see how cute and big Rhees is getting. I hope you guys are doing wonderFully!! love ya

cindave said...

fun! he's a cutie. i'm glad you looked at my blog, and sent me the link to yours again. i'm recently addicted to looking at friends' blogs, but didn't have them all bookmarked until recently, so now i can keep up on you. talk to you soon! oh, and yes, you were right. andersen will be 2 in june. (the 25th) good memory!

Chelle said...

It's good to see you're posting again. We were sorry we couldn't be there to celebrate Rhees' bday, but hope he could feel the big birthday wishes being sent his way. Love you guys!

ashley said...

Rachel Rush! Hello long lost friend! I got an email from Deb the other day with her blog and thus found yours again... and you look so great! What a handsome lad you have~ he is getting so big. Do you mind if I add you to ours? Come visit -
http://nelson-spencerandashley(dot)blogspot(dot)com/

love you!!!
ashley (jones) nelson

Natalie said...

I am sooooo proud of you for blogging! now i need to see pictures of your new house!

Ari Lewis said...

Cute- I can only hope that kota would rather have an apple then cake but with me as a mom- I somehow doubt it:)