CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 05, 2008

We had Rhees's pictures taken last week. I can't believe how big he looks in all of them. Now I understand why strangers always ask if he's three when he's just barely turned two.
He's a giant!






10 comments:

cindave said...

good smiles in every one! how did you manage that?? very cute photos. where did you go? i need to get andersen's taken. i've been HORRIBLE at the stages pictures. i thought i'd better at least get the 2 year ones.

Natalie said...

sooo cute! I don't know if you heard but our baby #4 is another girl! Looks like we will have to pose our girls holding a football for Dave's sake!

Chelle said...

He is getting SO big... and cuter with every passing day!

Frank and Julie said...

I couldn't be a prouder grandma to see such a handsome grandson. I'm so glad to see that you are getting his pictures taken professionally. They really grow up so fast. Believe me, I know.
Love ya, Mom Marchant

cindave said...

i recognize those trucks...tried to take andersen there yesterday. after waiting almost an hour and a half to get in, he spotted one of those car shaped strollers in the mall that somebody else had. they kindly let him "drive" it until they had to leave. he FREAKED out when they left, which was right when they were ready to take his picture. he refused to cooperate, and we didn't get a single picture. awesome. gotta love toddlers and pictures.

Amanda Tippetts said...

Those are great pictures! Where did you get them? I can't believe he is only 2.

Brittany said...

RACHEL!!!!!! Kim found my blog, so I went to hers, then found yours!!! Yeah!! I was wondering what ever happened to you and the hubby and NOW it's you, hubby AND junior. He is about the cutest little boy I have ever seen...truely! We need to talk. Let's do...soon.

The Asper's said...

Hi Dave, found you through Liz's blog. Man he is HUGE! When did he grow up. I hear all is good with you. Congrats on graduating.

Camille said...

Cute little baby! I saw your folks last month at church...glad to have seen them. How've you been??? It's been ages and we've lost touch. Glad to find another bloggin friend!
Love,
Camille (armstrong) Letteer

Amelia said...

Rach...what's up? How are you guys doing and what are you up to? Love ya
Amelia