CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 18, 2008

Marchant Look-alike Meter


Rachel's Confession: I sort of rigged the Look-Alike Meter. When I used this particular picture of me, we come up with Rhees looking equally like me and David. However, if I used any other picture of me then David won by 18%. We know he's a little mini David, but we like to pretend he looks equally like the both of us.

MyHeritage: Family tree - Genealogy - Celeb - Collage - Morph

7 comments:

Natalie said...

it is about dang time you did something with your blog!!! I have been checking on you for over two months! I think Rheese is a perfect little mixture of good genes, can't go wrong either way!

adrienne and ryan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
adrienne and ryan said...

It made Cael look equal to us at first too. But I wanted him to look like his Dad so rigged so I would win. We don't like equality in our family.

Chelle said...

If you look at David's baby pictures, he's totally a mini version of him. But you definitely helped "up" the cute quotient. Not that I'm biased, but Rhees is one of the cutest kids I've ever met.

We're so excited to see you guys next week!

kim said...

I frequently think Rhees looks like you -- especially when he stares vacantly into space with his mouth hanging open -- that is CLASSIC Rachie!

adrienne and ryan said...

Cael is tagging Rhees. You need to blog 8 great things about Rhees.

Camey said...

I used to know David from my singles ward in Washington. I just wanted to say hi and what a cute family you three are!
~Camey